• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Smartsuite New Records

Martin

Hello, I work with Smartsuite. You have an integration for Smartsuite in Connect.
But in the integration the most important function is missing, the creation of records. This is the heart of Smartsuite. Without that, the integration makes no sense.
When can I expect that this function is built into the integration?
Note: ZAPIER already has this feature built in. But I do not want to work with ZAPIER

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Martin

We have forwarded your concern to the team and they will add the action step in Smartsuite.

We looked into it and It seems like Pabbly's platforms don't support their structure. So if the fields are present in the action event then you have to pass all the respective fields data.

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @KeyBerry

We apologize for the delayed response. We wish to inform you that the structure adheres to a highly complex dynamic JSON format, necessitating a core code update. Our core team has been duly notified, and we anticipate the functionality to become available in the near future.

Furthermore, we kindly request you to submit this request through our portal. By doing so, if other users also express their interest by upvoting the same request, we will prioritize the task accordingly.

Here you can request link: https://pabbly.featureos.app/

Best Regards,
Nivesh Jain

Last edited: