• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

SMTP Settings for Hostgator

My Email and Website is Hosted on Hostgator,
I want to send some automated emails using SMTP via Pabbly Connect, I am using the following settings but it is NOT working

1618902816464.png

1618902940895.png

1618902963615.png

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I am using the same details to configure the email client (Outlook) and it is working perfectly well.
We have emailed you regarding this over your registered email address. The ticket ID is #103994. Please check it.

Last edited: