• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

So slow saving

Why is it so slow when I delete a step or save a step in my workflows? Sometimes I get the Chrome popup asking me if I want to wait or exit twice before it completes? I've cleared my browser cache. This makes for a very slow progress when building my workflows when I need to sit and wait for such an unreasonable amount of time after each save. Please see videos. How can I make this faster?

Attachments

• chrome_6MEGtY6Az6.mp4
    6.5 MB
  • chrome_R2lVUB6KKb.mp4
    3.3 MB

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @andrewstrealtor

As we can see from your workflow, you are having more than 50 steps in your workflow and each action step might be containing some data which by adding all of these causes the browser slow to use.

So, we recommend you forward half of the workflow or your router to another workflow with the help of the "Data Forwarder" action step which will allow you flexible use of each action step accordingly.