• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

[Solved] Error handling (Find contact in Automizy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Istvan

Hello,
Is there error handling in Pabbly Connect?
What I mean:
I use Automizy.Find contact action.
Now if it can't find a contact, I get an error message and the task stops.
If I can use the error message e.g. in a Filter, it can go forward in the task, on two branches, with or without contact.
Thanks

P

PabblyMember3

Hello,
Is there error handling in Pabbly Connect?
What I mean:
I use Automizy.Find contact action.
Now if it can't find a contact, I get an error message and the task stops.
If I can use the error message e.g. in a Filter, it can go forward in the task, on two branches, with or without contact.
Thanks
Do configure your workflow with an email that exists in your Automizy account and then you can use the filter router properly. Also, please explain your use case in detail.

I have checked your workflow and added a filter just after the Find Contact so that, it can check if contact doesn't exists then, run the below steps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.