• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

[SOLVED] Hubspot New Deal Custom Fields

Blu Ponza

Hi guys,
I would like to make a trigger when adding a new deal

there are custom fields created ad hoc but I can't find them in the API call (I'm using hubspot free)

how could I do?

thanks for the support.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Blu Ponza

You can use the "Get Deal property Details" to get the additonal detials of the properly by simply pasisng the property name.

1657105088146.png

Blu Ponza

Hi Supreme,
I tried to do this thing. But should I create a "Get Deal property Details" task for each field?

Because this field does not give me the list of custom fields.
Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Blu Ponza

In the "Hubspot CRM: Deal Update" trigger event you can select the Output Properties whatever you need in the desired trigger response of the Updated deal.

1657785959229.png

Blu Ponza

Hi Supreme, yes i did it this way yesterday.
I set all the fields I need with the "Hubspot CRM: Deal Update" trigger and I set a next filter that if the pipeline status is "new reservation" then it creates the correct record in hubspot.

Thanks for the support :)