• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Some info I need to go on...

Just registered to test Pabbly. Very good indeed but
  1. the multiplan page cannot be edited or translated in italian
  2. if I clone a plan the checkout customizations are not cloned so I need to customize again each cloned plan for the checkout
  3. i'd need a way for the higher plans to let the ust pay splitted so, for example, on a € 1000 plan he could pay in 3 monthly rates of € 333. Can I do that?
  4. Can I avoid the invoice to be sent? I don't need the invoice since I can use a simple receipt
That's all by now. Hope to have all these doubts clarified :)

P

Pabblymember14

Hello there,

Hope you're doing well.

1. While creating the multiplan, please select this option "Check if you want to select any preferred plan on the multiplan checkout page." and select any of the prefered plan, by doing this you'll get the translated checkout page and for the remaining part, you can go to the customizer & select multiplan from the left sidebar of the customizer and you'll see the remaining option of changing the multiplan area.

2. To clone the checkout page design, please go to the customizer & click on the import/clone design (Immediate left to the reset button), you'll get 2 options, wither you can clone the existing checkout page design to other checkout pages or you can import a design from other checkout pages to this existing checkout page.

3. You can create a split payment checkout page for your customers. Go to Add/Edit Plan -> Click on the Recurring Billing Cycle, add Bill Every as 1 and Month and add 3 as a Number Of Billing Cycle and add a price as 300 which means every month up to 3 months, 300 amount will be deducted from the customer and then no further payment attempts will be happened.

Note: You'll see the checkbox of "Check if you want to keep the subscription status LIVE after the completion of all the billing cycles." So, it's up to you whether you want to expire the subscription after 3 billing cycles of you want to keep that subscription as LIVE.

4. Disable the email notification of sending the payable invoice & paid invoice option from the Settings -> Email Notification.

Hello and thanks. 1 and 2 are ok but 1 I'm not able to translate the string "select a plan".

3 - Problem is that the price shown in the checkout page is not real. If I bill 870 per year, the cost is 870/year and not 290 for three rates like is shown in that page

1680638578950.png

The price shown should be 870/year and it's only the payment that's splitted so the strings should say 870/year with payment in 3 months at 290 each or something like that. Is there any other way to do that?

4 is ok

Thanks again!

P

Pabblymember14

Hello,

Please check the attached video for the same.

Attachments

• 2023-04-05_10h29_59.mp4
    24.2 MB
Thanks but for the last question you've only edited the plan description. This is what I want to get

The plan cost 1200 per year but the user could pay it in one solution in advance or il 3 monthly rates of $400. Can I do that in one plan or do I've to clone the plan and change the payments? In the second case I've not understood how to create the split payment, sorry

Obviously after 1 year the payment will be renewed again with the 3 payments...

Last edited: