• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Some leads are not getting updated from facebook ad leads only first 2 columns are getting updated

Ankit Rai

Hi I recently set up a workflow for facebook ad leads to google sheet automation, I had notice while most of the leads are getting updated correctly there is issue with some leads that they are not getting updated correctly , only the first two columns on google sheet is getting updated rest is blank. I have tried reconnecting the workflow again Is there is something i can do about it please let me know

P

Pabblymember11

As we can see from the workflows' latest history log we can see that the data has passed to the Google Sheets correctly.

1719228499456.png

Further, can you please reconnect the Google Sheets action step and then check again if the issue still persists?