• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Spayee integration is failed again since morning

@Pabbly Team @Supreme spayee integration is failed again and no events are getting captured. While I am in touch with spayee team they are saying chk issues at pabbly end. Need very urgent intervention. Its causing a critical break in our business process!!!

Thanks
Nikhil

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
It seems you are talking about Spayee Triggers when you are saying that the events are not getting captured.

The Spayee trigger is based on Webhooks. Pabbly Connect captures any webhook that is sent to it.

We collect million+ webhooks each day flawlessly.

If your event is not arriving and not getting captured inside Pabbly Connect there is a good chance that it not being sent to Pabbly Connect. In cases like these, you will have to contact the Spayee team to see why your event is not being sent from Spayee.

To double check, you can also confirm it through a webbooks testing site by the name of webhook.site.

You can copy the webhook URL provided by Webhook.site inside Spayee and do the test event inside Spayee to see if the webhook is being captured on not inside Webhook.site. This will double confirm the issue.

Here is a sample video that you can follow to track the webhook issue:

thanks for the update, while i was in touch with spayee, i was told there seems to be a problem at Pabbly end. Good that you have given me a tool to chk and validate the issue.

Rgds
Nikhil