• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

SpreadSimple and Google sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

victor.a

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTY1MDYzNjA0MzM1MjY0NTUzYzUxMzMi_pc
Hi, I am trying to connect SpreadSimple to Google sheet but I can't get all information. I have created an online store in SpreadSimple and I have created a workflow in Pabbly to get all info from New Orders into a Google Spreadsheet. I only get two items from every order in my Google Sheet, even if there are more products in an order. How can I get all items from every order into my Spreadsheet?
Thanks for your help

Luv

Hey @victor.a

Upon examining your workflow, it seems that SpreadSimple is successfully capturing multiple products. However, mapping these products in the Google Sheet step appears to be somewhat complicated. To address this, you can utilize the "Line Itemizer" function within your workflow to achieve your desired outcome. Please disable the simple response button for SpreadSimple and then capture a test response containing multiple products.

1718020251901.png

After that, kindly refer to the instructions mentioned in this video after 03:00 -

You can then map the response from "Data Transformer" into your Google Sheet.

Let us know if this works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.