• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Square Customer order to gmail

Status
Not open for further replies.

SurferLee

How good is Pabbly hey, I love it.
How ever,
Im struggling to get data from a square order and send to gmail.
I belive I have set it up correctly but feels like I'm missing a few steps.
I have got the webhook to work for new order or new customer but I'm unable to collect that data and send to gmail.

Any ideas please?
Lee

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @SurferLee

It seems like you have deleted the data for [email protected] because of which data was not showing in the response. So I checked the data for already created customer through history and we got the results.

Screenshot for your refernece:-

1664514738974.png

Thanks
Kunal

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @SurferLee

We have just added a new endpoint in the Square - Get Order by Id. You will get the order details by entering or mapping Order id and click on Save and send test request.

1664521849824.png

Kindly test the above scenario and let us know if you have any questions or commnets.

SurferLee

Hi
I'm not sure waht to map in Order ID section.
I tried all the options and recieved error message below

order_ID error.jpg

I think have have Square set up properly

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @SurferLee

It seems like you have changed your square password. Could you please reconnect the app and add a new connection and then try to execute the workflow?

SurferLee

Hey @SurferLee

It seems like you have changed your square password. Could you please reconnect the app and add a new connection and then try to execute the workflow?
mmm, I haven't changed the password but I did alter the tokens etc.

I have deleted everything and started again with a new webhook, but still not getting the Order ID mapped correctly.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @SurferLee

If you regenerated the API token then perhaps the previously used token might get expired. So, please try reauthenticating your Square action step once and then try again.

1664773093974.png

Status
Not open for further replies.