• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Still confused

I asked a question a few months ago when I first invested in Pabbly. Got an answer immediately that seemed easy to follow but now I'm actually watching the You Tube video that you shared with me and even more confused.
I am trying to create this connection: when someone enters my onboarding Segment on Flodesk, they get added to another segment in Flodesk as a Member. The video is confusing to me because it shows a way to do it when someone is subscribing to Flodesk but not when they need to be added to another segment. My Flodesk account is connected with Pabbly but I don't understand these directions: "Note: Once you have clicked over the "Save & Send Test Request" button, then do a test submission/record in that application in order to capture the response here." I don't see this button anywhere and it keeps saying Waiting For Response so I'm clearly not doing something right. Here is the original conversation:
I attached a screen shot to show where I am getting stumped.
I moved from Zapier and have created many zaps on my own there so I don't understand why this is so confusing and hard for me!
Lisa

Screenshot 2023-11-21 164330.png
Screenshot 2023-11-21 164330.png

Hi @lisa@therunninguniversity,

Now you just have to make a test submission by adding a subscriber to the segment.
Thank you for the quick response...so I went to do that and it connected, but it's not showing that it entered the segment I need it to enter...the form is blank and it should say be entering my segment called "TT: Onboarding (used to be No Trial for Zap)" see highlight are in picture...shouldn't it say what Segment I want it in?

Edited: I went in and added the subscriber manually not using a form. I have a Zap for when someone joins my Mighty Networks, they get added to the segment I mention above. I had to keep that one because you guys don't have an integration option for Mighty Networks which is one of the major apps that I use for my business.
I used to have a Zap between the two segments I'm trying to do now but then I was going beyond my free option which is why I ended up with Pabbly since it was promoted with Flodesk.
Not sure if this makes a difference

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-21 170259.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-21 170259.png
    50.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Yes, it should have the segment name as well since it already has the segment ID. Could you please elaborate a bit more on your entire use case so that I can look into a workaround for this? Where exactly do you want to use the Segment Name?

Yes, it should have the segment name as well since it already has the segment ID. Could you please elaborate a bit more on your entire use case so that I can look into a workaround for this? Where exactly do you want to use the Segment Name?
When a customer signs up for my membership in Mighty Networks I have a Zap that adds them to an Onboarding Email Sequence segment.
I am trying to get them to also be added to a segment called TRU TRIBE Members. I had a Zap for this but since I'm using that free version, when I had a sale and had more people joining, the Zap didn't happen and I missed it. So now I'm trying to connect my customer in Flodesk and add them to both segments basically (assuming they are already in my Flodesk newsletter).
Lisa

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please allow us some time to investigate the concern regarding the Segment Name not appearing in the Flodesk trigger step. We will get back to you shortly.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I had a discussion with the technical team and they have informed me that the response is coming in this manner from Flodesk's end. We tested this on webhook.site and also did not receive the segment name there.
image (98).png

OK so what does this mean? Do I need to take this up with Flodesk? How I make this work? (I put this project on hold until now which is why I'm responding a month later) Thank you in advance!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Yes, please get in touch with Flodesk's support team to understand why the segment name is not being sent along with the ID.