• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Stopping Execution from Continue

Why is it no longer possible to stop an executed workflow? There used to be an option at the top of the task history, if the workflow hadn't finished yet, to cancel it from continuing. I have a workflow with a 45 minute delay and many times I would like to stop it from continuing past this delay when I realize there's been an error. Why is this option not presenting anymore?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @andrewstrealtor,

You still do get an option to stop a workflow execution.
1710972218724.png

Well this doesn't appear to be the case. I have often tried to stop an executed workflow before it has completed and the button is not present. Does it work with router step? I don't know why it doesn't appear for me. Often I have a workflow that I'll see hasn't completed yet, that includes a 45 minute delay in a router step and I want to terminate it before those 45 minutes are anywhere even close to being finished, and I can not see this option to terminate the execution. Can you please double check and fix the issue if it should be an available option for workflows that are not yet finished running? Why doesn't the button appear if there's still plenty of time left in a delay step and more steps that haven't executed yet?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
We were unable to replicate the issue you described, even with the Delay step within a Router. If you encounter this issue again, please create a short screen recording and share it with us in this thread.