• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pinterest workflow stopped working

Ingrid

I have a workflow to create pins from Airtable into Pinterest and it was working perfectly fine until March 28th, and I just noticed! I see no tasks in the history after March 28. I just re tested and re saved every step and I see it still has a valid connection to Pinterst since the test creation did work.

But why did it stop? Will it continue to work? I don't know how to ensure my workflows work without stopping.

No errors are showing. I started adding trigger records in Airtable and the workflow is not triggering at all. No tasks start.

Any help is appreciated!

Attachments

• pinterest filter.png
    pinterest filter.png
    163.7 KB · Views: 56

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @Ingrid,

Based on the workflow you have shared, I can see that you have made some changes to your Airtable. These changes may have prevented your workflow from being executed. Make sure that any time you make changes to your Airtable, you also reconfigure your workflow.

image (6).png

Ingrid

Hey @Ingrid,

Based on the workflow you have shared, I can see that you have made some changes to your Airtable. These changes may have prevented your workflow from being executed. Make sure that any time you make changes to your Airtable, you also reconfigure your workflow.

View attachment 24750

Thanks for your reply! I'm not sure what changed. I only go into Airtable to add more records in the same 3 views.
I see your screenshot and I see it differently on mine. I see the "calendar" View Name just as I have it in Airtable.

I have tried to test the trigger by making new records as normal, and nothing is triggering. The task history keeps saying no new tasks since March 28 for that workflow.

I added some new records and they are not triggering, so I'm not sure how to fix this workflow.

Attachments

• airtable.png
    airtable.png
    39.4 KB · Views: 45
  • trigger.png
    trigger.png
    179.8 KB · Views: 46

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
It seems like your workflow is working now and your trigger is being executed, as seen in your history.

image (7).png

Ingrid

I see that the new one I added yesterday was triggered as normal.

The workflow is set to it trigger when there is a new record in a specific View (in my case called "calendar view")

I have records I created in Airtable days ago (in March) and they are not triggering the workflow.
I removed them from the Trigger View in Airtable, and then re-added them to that view to try to trigger again, but it doesn't seem like Pabbly "sees" those records since the created date was from March?

Will it not trigger every time there is a new record in the Calendar View as stated in the workflow rules?

I attached both the workflow trigger rule and the records I have. The one you saw "working" is the one I created new yesterday. But those above from March that were re-added to the trigger View did not fire the workflow.

Just want to understand why it's not working for older records even if they are added to the correct view.

Attachments

• record created date.png
    record created date.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 49
  • trigger view.png
    trigger view.png
    260.1 KB · Views: 48

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Kindly re-establish your Airtable's 'New Record in View' trigger event by following the steps given in the screenshot below. Once you've done so, try adding the records that were not recorded previously.

Step-1.
1682067462484.png

Step-2.
1682067486206.png

Ingrid

Thanks for the screenshots! I reconnected it and tested with old records and a new record: the old did not trigger, only the new, so I had to recreate them all.

I had a partial fail on that task once it tried to create the Pinterest pin. IjU3NjAwNTZmMDYzZTA0Mzc1MjZkNTUzMzUxMzA1MTY1NTQzNSI_3D_pc

I'm not sure if I read the error correctly but it sounded like the Pin description was too long? I clicked "re-execute" and made the adjustment, so I'm waiting to see if it properly create the pin in Pinterest.

pabbly new and old record.png