• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

stripe data to google sheet

dthax

Hello! I was working on a connect that was sending the date in test mode perfectly but when I did a live purchase, the data fields switched and no longer match what shown so it won't send to the google sheet. Below is some of the information it was sending when in Test Mode in stripe. But when I went to a live purchase - it wouldn't send any of this data. Infact the webhook info it pulled doesnt match the mete fields. I have added a loom video to discuss my issue in more detail: https://www.loom.com/share/4bf332788c0a4671a40663fb96aef3bb

1666210132119.png

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @dthax

Thanks for sharing the video. We will discuss this issue internally with the team and will keep you updated on this conversation.