• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Stripe fee is not working

amas

Hi,
I have a simple workflow connecting stripe and google sheets to register new captured payments.
I can extract all the data I need (date, customer data, amount captured...) except the stripe fee
I have tried "Data object Application fee amount" and "Data object application fee" but neither of them returns any number as you can see in the image.

Thank you

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2022-04-07 a las 12.51.06.png
    Captura de pantalla 2022-04-07 a las 12.51.06.png
    89.1 KB · Views: 60

Subin

Staff member
Hey @amas !

The webhook trigger of Stripe is a descriptive-based webhook trigger that only captures the data from the application.

So, we do not manipulate the webhook response data from our end.

If any data is missing from the Incoming Webhook, then this is something not available from the application's end itself.

Contact once Stripe team and ask them which webhook you should where you will get fees charged as well in the webhook response.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
So it is not possible to retrieve stripe fee? Is there another way?
thank you
Contact once Stripe team and ask them which webhook you should be using, where you will get fees charged as well in the webhook response. They will be able to help you out on this.

Fagun Shah

So it is not possible to retrieve stripe fee? Is there another way?
thank you
I am assuming that you are using Charge.succeeded event for webhook, then you must be getting "Transaction ID".

1649342631734.png

You can do another Custom API call to get Stripe Fees,

1649342760960.png