• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Stripe Webhook

I have followed your video instructions exactly and have tried to setup a webhook in Stripe using the code your site generates. I have tried for both new custome creation and new subscription creation. I have gone into Stripe in test mode and completed a payment but the webhook does not trigger in Stripe. At no time was data sent. I believe the issue is your webhook code that I use in Stripe is not working. Please comment

Fagun Shah

Stripe uses different webhook setup for Test Mode and Live mode. In which mode did you setup the webhook?

Tech

Hey Fagun that worked. Now I am trying to figure out how to convert a Stripe date to a real date.
If you are connecting it with google sheets, what you can do is use this formula ("stripe cell"/86400000)+DATE(1970,1,1) where the stripe cell is one of the data that the webhook throws at you, otherwise use the unix date format for 11, 13 or 16 digits

AliCrump

Hey, just to add to this, where is Date passed over, i can't see a field on the webhook info once it comes over from Stripe

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @AliCrump

You can refer to the following video tutorial on how you can pass the DateTime Formatter action step in your automation.

Kindly try this at your end accordingly and let us know if you get stuck at any step.