• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Subject: Request for Training Session and Assistance with Sending PDFs

Dear Pabbly Connect Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am reaching out to seek your assistance with the following:

• I have 1000 unique PDF files that need to be sent to 1000 different individuals separately.
  • Despite watching over 50 YouTube tutorials, I am still unable to find a solution to manage this process effectively.
Therefore, I would like to request a training session from your team to understand how to efficiently manage this process using Pabbly Connect.

For context, I am associated with Miles2Smile Foundation, and this task is crucial for our operations. Additionally, we are Aisensy users, and any guidance on integrating these tools would be immensely helpful.

Your support in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

You can reach me at my alternate WhatsApp number: 7061926584.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Best regards,
Atif
Miles2Smile Foundation

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Miles2smile Foundation

Could you please provide details on the source of the PDF files, how you are obtaining them, and where you intend to send them? This information will help us understand the situation better and assist you more effectively. Additionally, please share the URL of the workflow you have tested.

Regarding your concern about training on creating workflows and the logic behind them, we recommend visiting our YouTube channel. We have uploaded several video lessons covering various use cases for creating workflows. These tutorials should provide you with the guidance and knowledge you need.

Supreme

Staff member
Could you please record a short video demonstrating your concern? It would be helpful if you could show us the specific steps in your workflow where you are encountering difficulties. This will allow us to better understand your use case.