• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Suddenly my Webhook integration is not executing any tasks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neel

Hello Team,

Hope all is well!

My webhook tasks are being last executed on 9th Feb after that without making any changes in my workflow I have started getting the error message and not getting the feed on my CRM. Attaching the error screenshot for your reference. Please help me out here as this CRM lead capturing part is so crucial for me to manage my day to day sales funnel.

If you see the error message it says "Last Name" is mandatory but the initial webhook feed has the last name. Let me know if you need any further information from my end.

Hope you understand.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-14 at 2.14.32 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-14 at 2.14.32 PM.png
    717.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot 2023-02-14 at 2.14.36 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-14 at 2.14.36 PM.png
    676.1 KB · Views: 47

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Neel

It appears that you might have done some changes in your Zoho CRM Layout and because of that the action step is not able to see the fields at all.

So, please reconnect your Zoho CRM account once and then try again.

1676442722190.png

Neel

Hello Team,

I have reconnected the Zoho CRM in an exiting workflow but still no luck on getting the leads into our CRM. Please advise

Attaching a few screenshot for your reference.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-15 at 12.22.07 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-15 at 12.22.07 PM.png
    661.4 KB · Views: 40

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Neel

As we can see from your workflow, in the Zoho CRM action step we have noticed that the action step doesn't have any data mapped in it.

So, kindly remap the data once and the entry again.

1676533672453.png

Neel

Updated! Can you please check now

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-16 at 4.00.22 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-16 at 4.00.22 AM.png
    356.3 KB · Views: 39

Neel

Hello Team,

It's still not pushing any feed into our CRM. I can see the feed is coming into the workflow history but when I am re-executing it then it's pushing the feed into my Zoho CRM. Can you please check this issue and let us know

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Neel

As we can see from your history log, we can see that the leads are getting added to your Zoho CRM accordingly.

1676615899097.png

Status
Not open for further replies.