• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Surely this should not be that hard to do ? digiguide

mutantxxx

I am kinda nearly there with this but a bit stuck
Ok well digiguide have a 30 day TV EPG (nice!! better than freeveiw !!! ha! ) you can get alerts 5 mins before the program starts , via e-mail .
Your now properly thinking ahead of me at this point ,,,
So what I wanted to do was set a e-mail reminder in Digiguide , then get pabbly to receive this e-mail extract the channel that its on then send a local url request to a IR Blaster ( Tasmoda google it ...you will see)
Then say a minute delay then send another url request , which would have the record ir signal request in it ,,I dought there would a be a away of stopping record from e-mail since the e-mails do not have a finish time in the email. shame say ( record 2 hours)
I can see the email parser to receive the e-mail and possibly use text formatter to pull out the channel . but cannot relate to how to send a local URL request
each channel is one url request , send http://yada yada ,, it will trigger the IR blaster to send the say one . then delay one min then the record URL blaster kicks in
the time is not needed since Digiguide send the e-mail reminder 5 mins before the program starts ( shame they don,t send one when it finishs damm!! )
any suggestions
Guidance much appreciated

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mutantxxx

We looked into your concerning use case and it is not possible to stop a recording via email though you can extract the specific details from the mail which is coming with TV shows details with multiple Text Formatter action steps.

Though we have also reviewed your workflow in your account and unfortunately your use case might not be possible since it is not possible to start and stop the recording via emails and recoding the IR blaster according to the channel.

Kindly let us know if you have any further modifications to your use case so that we can try with that too.

Regards

mutantxxx

as I said I am not really bothered about stopping the recording, can fix at 2 hours for any thing
so WHAT ABOUT THE PROCESS OF TRIGGERING THE RECODING , ??? ie
you received the e-mail in pabby then what process ???? can you go through that ?
as said
any suggestions
Guidance much appreciated

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mutantxxx

What application are you using for recording and what process do you want to achieve after that? Could you please elaborate on it clearly?

Thanks