• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Tags not working when creating a Deal in Zoho CRM

manavmash

I am creating a deal in Zoho CRM through Pabbly Connect when I am using "Insert/Upsert Record" module in Pabbly Connect to create a deal I add a tag to the deal as seen in the screenshot, but in Zoho CRM it not showing up.

Attachments

• chrome_ZNPVNhBtDx.png
    chrome_ZNPVNhBtDx.png
    87.7 KB · Views: 56
  • chrome_VzKcLRGAK6.png
    chrome_VzKcLRGAK6.png
    133.5 KB · Views: 54

Supreme

Staff member
We have forwarded your concern to our technical team and they are currently looking into it.

Shall notify you with an update soon.

Supreme

Staff member
Our tech team is checking things out, and as soon as we have any news, we'll be sure to share it with you.

Supreme

Staff member
Upon thorough investigation, we have determined that tags are presently not supported within Zoho CRM API documentation. As a result, it is currently not possible to filter the tags to Zoho CRM for Deal. Rest assured, we will notify you as soon as we implement support for tags within the Create Deal action step.