• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Task History doesn't show the actual status

Any reasons why would this happen?

The workflow has 4 steps.

1. Google sheets
2. Delay
3. Router
4. Send email using Gmail.

All workflows have been executed properly except for one. It doesn't show a failure status as well.

I only realised when our customer reached out to us.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-07 at 11.40.55 AM.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-07 at 11.40.55 AM.png
    127.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Screenshot 2021-10-07 at 11.41.14 AM.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-07 at 11.41.14 AM.png
    72.7 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Shreyas Umesh

Could you please tell us the name of the workflow in which you are facing such failure in tasks? So in that way, we can assist you accordingly.

Thanks!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Shreyas Umesh

We checked over your workflow, with the respective task id and every step seems fine to us as all the steps executed with the success status as the respective API went without any false response.

2021-10-08_11h05_33.png

Further, we have also checked the Delay and Gmail Action step at our end which is also working fine. Kindly try again at your end and let us know if you still face any issues with it.

2021-10-08_11h04_21.png

Hey @Supreme Verma!

I can see that the task was re-executed today at 10:30 am IST. It's obvious that the workflow was half-cooked until yesterday because it's connected to my Google account and I can't find any email in the sent box w.r. to that particular task.

However, now the issue seems to be fixed as I can see the email in my sent box but I don't think this is the right way to reply back to this issue. If the issue was fixed today it's okay you can let me know because I did try re-executing the same tasks multiple times and it got executed half cooked.

My screenshot clearly shows there was only 1 task executed for that particular task ID, you can also see the text that says 'consumed 1 task instead of 2 tasks'.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-08 at 12.19.04 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-08 at 12.19.04 PM.png
    162.1 KB · Views: 64
Last edited: