• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Teachable no longer connecting to Pabbly Connect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallimann

There seems to be a problem with Teachable no longer able to connect to Pabbly Connect.
I haven't changed anything.
Webhooks are working OK, but any built in Teachable action is not working.
I tried reconnecting but keep getting errors even though my credentials are correct.
I am having the same issue with ThriveCart and they told me that Teachable reached out to them saying that they are changing their API.
I'm copying ThriveCart's email below.Are you aware of anything going on and can this be fixed?

1708401578948.png

Last edited:

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Wallimann

Could you please provide further details? It seems that you are not facing any issues connecting to Teachable or ThriveCart due to the recent API change.

Upon reviewing your account, I did not find any specific action steps or errors related to the API change. Could you kindly provide the name of the workflow so that I can investigate further and offer assistance?

Also, please grant me permission to access your Pabbly Connect account by stating that "You have my permission to log into my Pabbly Connect account and edit workflow".

Wallimann

Hey @Wallimann

Could you please provide further details? It seems that you are not facing any issues connecting to Teachable or ThriveCart due to the recent API change.

Upon reviewing your account, I did not find any specific action steps or errors related to the API change. Could you kindly provide the name of the workflow so that I can investigate further and offer assistance?

Also, please grant me permission to access your Pabbly Connect account by stating that "You have my permission to log into my Pabbly Connect account and edit workflow".
Thank you Arshita.
I recorded a short video for you here explaining the issue: https://share.zight.com/jku8v2NQ
You have my permission to log into my Pabbly Connect account and edit workflow

Last edited:

Wallimann

I reached out to Teachable and they helped me fix it!
I had the wrong sub-domain..
So now the connection is made. I'm looking into that double https though!

Status
Not open for further replies.