• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Teams tutorial for admins account.

pixluser

Hello,

I would like to have a tutorial to send to the administrators of my Teams account.
They need to allow-me the webhook connection, but I don't know how to explain to them.
They don't have access to my pabbly account.

Will it work?

Thank you.

Last edited:
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @pixluser

You can refer to the following video tutorial.

To use the Team Member access in your Pabbly account -

Also, please check the following video to use the webhook by the Pabbly trigger event.

pixluser

Thank you… I'll try to ask them… but that's something hard to ask to Adminstrator team, it would be far easier with an Teams App of course. Like Zapier have.