• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Teamwork CRM Integration - Error Create Contact

Bayu

Hi All,

Currently, I'm testing integration between Pabbly connect & Teamwork CRM and got an error when trying the "Create Contact" service.
The details are as follows:

Error ID : 07e982a1-168f-40e1-b88e-e2991c992984
Error code : E400
error detail : Syntax error: offset=3, error=invalid character '\n' in string literal

All required fields were already filled-in properly but got the error

anyone can suggest solutions?

Bayu

Hi, I just re-test the steps, and its response was successful.
The record is also created on the website.

but the problem is, the "phone number" data didn't store correctly on the website
it has the prefix +972 before the actual data I've input.
FYI, I input the "country" as Indonesia, but it seems to be incorrectly mapped as +972 (Israel)

For example :
I inputted 62812377645 as the "phone number" via API, it appears as +972 62812377645 on the website
1667638030653.png

Please advise. Thanks

Bayu

I also test the 'Create Deal' service and got the same error as the 'Create Contact' service previously.
All fields are already filled-in properly

Error ID : c7e51292-7d0b-41bd-ad26-fd1a6887a490
Error code : E400
error detail : Syntax error: offset=3, error=invalid character '\n' in string literal

Please advise

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Bayu

Kindly reconnect your Teamwork action step once and then try again.

Let us know if the issue still persists.

Bayu

Hey @Supreme I tested it, and Contact & Deals was successfully created on the site.
But I got another problem with custom value in Deal Creation services.
I send a value of 350000000, but it appears as 3500000, missing another "00".

1668246861714.png

While on the website :

1668246935640.png

Please advise. Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
But I got another problem with custom value in Deal Creation services.
Seems like the API is adding two extra '0' in the amount coming in the API response, so as a solution we would recommend you use the "Number Formatter" action step.

1668252386365.png

Bayu

Hi @Supreme, my capture screen above was the response to my request on Create Deal request.
So when I type custom value as 35000 in Pabbly, it would appear as 350 in the Teamwork's deal.

Seems the custom value is auto-divided by 100 along the process, either by Pabbly or Teamwork machine.
It would be best if we send the persistent data to the front end.
What we type is what we get

Can you help? Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Can you help? Thank you
Kindly check if passing the exact value from the trigger response to the action step will divide the value by 100 then you skip the workaround.

Else, you should try the workaround accordingly.