• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Telegram bot to Facebook Post with Image

shimrannn

1. Telegram working perfectly with text but image is showing in the form of " Id " ,

I tried to add " GET FILE" in 2nd step but it is generating a URL only

so my question is , how can we post telegram post in my facebook page with proper image

2. is there any way by which we can modify the image online for Instagram as Instagram has limitations for image size .

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @shimrannn

Have your check the following video tutorial where we have mentioned how you can post the content which is coming from the Telegram trigger event to the Facebook action step.

(Watch the first part of the video)

shimrannn

I already did all these things , my question is how to POST IMAGE from telegram to FACEBOOK POST ,

Text is working fine only images are not being posted.

Supreme

Staff member
Then have you tried passing the URL in the "Link URL" field? Because after passing it in the fields it is displaying the image accordingly.

1681362013261.png

1681362103567.png

shimrannn

Hi Thanks for your instant answer , I am now getting the file , but is that possible to convert the file in proper image inspite of using link

I mean to say , we can use GET FILE and then add one more step by which we can post the image directly in FACEBOOK without using link URL.

I will be very thankful to you for your help :)

Supreme

Staff member
It appears that the webhook response you have captured might be the old one or the image you got from your Telergam is not publically accessible. So kindly check the URL first whether it si publicly accessible or not.
I am now getting the file , but is that possible to convert the file in proper image inspite of using link
In the Facebook action step, you can only send the image in the media URL format. Else if you want to convert the link into file extension format then you can make use of the Imgur action step.

1684311484478.png