• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Telegram Connect Issue

Manjeet

Hi all, thanks for doing great job!!!

I have set up the autoconnect between Google sheet and Telegram but it is not solving my motive to send message to Telegram.

Everytime when I entered a data I have to press the enter button to send auto message to Telegram.

I have one particular cell where conditional formula is placed so I want to move that content to Telegram once that formula gets the data.

Please help.

Thanks
Manjeet

P

PabblyMember3

Hi all, thanks for doing great job!!!

I have set up the autoconnect between Google sheet and Telegram but it is not solving my motive to send message to Telegram.

Everytime when I entered a data I have to press the enter button to send auto message to Telegram.

I have one particular cell where conditional formula is placed so I want to move that content to Telegram once that formula gets the data.

Please help.

Thanks
Manjeet
Hello Manjeet,

Can you please share the formula with an example what you are doing in the spreadsheet, we will try to test the same at our end and let you know.

Manjeet

Here is the formula =if(or(isnumber(search("Buy",F20)),isnumber(SEARCH("Sell",F20))),F20, "")

When this formula shows the formulized value then that data should move to telegram

P

PabblyMember3

Here is the formula =if(or(isnumber(search("Buy",F20)),isnumber(SEARCH("Sell",F20))),F20, "")

When this formula shows the formulized value then that data should move to telegram
Thanks for sharing the formula, we will check it at our end and let you know.