• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Telegram Connectivty

Connecting Google Calender to Telegram App, Issues Faced
1. Chat ID Discovered through WEB Login - But ERROR 400 Stating that Chat not Found
2. Bot Created is added to the Target Group Chat.
Request to guide any one who has integrated any App to Telegram on this issue

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @TelegramConnect

We checked your workflow, in Telegram's "Send Text Message or Reply" Action you need to fill in the Chat ID of your group/a person.

Which you can retrieve with the help of Telegram's "Get Update/Chat ID" Action Event. Please check this in your workflow.

2021-06-04_10h16_05.png

ganeshk

@Supreme I followed the steps but still I'm getting Error code 400 - Bad Request: chat not found.

When I use 'Get Update/Chat Id', I simply see response as OK however I found my user chat ID by another way but somehow it does not work.

1645586622478.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ganeshk

We are currently looking into and kindly allow us some time to cross-check this with the Telergams' API documentation.

P

PabblyMember3

We've checked the above action and it's working fine with our Chat Bot.

1645679841862.png

May be you missed something, Have you configured Triggers of telegram bot if so then, the Get Update/Chat Id may not work, you need to delete the webhook using the below action:

1645680210611.png

then send some message to the bot and test the Get Update/Chat Id action. It should work.