• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Telegram x Discord images/video/url share

Hi there,
I am trying to set up a connection between the telegram bot channel and discord, forwarding messages that contain a image/video and url.
I have read up on several threads here but I can not manage to set it up beyond just the text message going through.

So I hoped someone can help me out.
Btw, it is not possible to just broadcast an existing channel i am not the owner of right? Only the bot channel I created.
So I want to forward videos to it, and then have these automatically be posted in Discord.
If someone can help I would greatly appreciated it, because this stuff is rocket science to me haha.
Have an awesome day and thanks in advance.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @pandapandapanda

You can refer to the following video tutorial on how you send the media to the Discord channel.

Further, you need to check with the Discord account whether you can send them with the owner's permission.

Hey brother,
Thanks for your answer. This finally worked. Another question now I am here.
I am trying to broadcast fun relevant content a Discord channel. Is there a way I can broadcast the content of an Instagram account that is not mine?

Also, everything worked, then I logged out of Pabbly and used the bot token on another account. Now it doesnt work automatically anymore, but does when I do test request in my flow..

Supreme

Staff member
I am trying to broadcast fun relevant content a Discord channel. Is there a way I can broadcast the content of an Instagram account that is not mine?
No, it is not possible to receive and process Instagram content from someone else's account.

Also, everything worked, then I logged out of Pabbly and used the bot token on another account. Now it doesnt work automatically anymore, but does when I do test request in my flow..
Seems like your workflow is switched off, kindly switch on the workflow once and the entry again.

1670305833691.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @pandapandapanda

As we can see from the recent history log of your workflow it was working till tomorrow in automaton correctly.

Further, could you please configure the Telegram webhook trigger once and then capture the webhook response again?

Make sure that the webhook URL of your Telegram Bot is still intact or not.