• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Template params does not match the campaign!

Rachna

1669276780328.png

1669276796063.png

Workflow name: New Leads to wa (diabetes)

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Rachna

Could you please check the number of parameters, it should be matching with the campaign. Kindly check and let us know.

Rachna

in my first message you can check the screenshot attached of everything.... I have attached the screenshot of campaign also where it is showing only 3 parameters... And I have given only 3 parameters

P

PabblyMember4

Could you please make sure that the campaign message should be approved and that it should be live as well? Kindly confirm.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Rachna

We have corrected the issue you are getting in the templates params mismatch error. We have not implemented a text formatter and remove the extra comma (,) from the date, and passed the params.

However, we are getting the error message "Internal Server error" Could you please reconnect the app and let me know if you are having any further issues?

1669358557265.png