• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Test Whatsapp API isse

Shax Balyst

I saw Pabbly's video on youtube (23.39m) "ERPNext-WhatsApp Integration with Pabbly Connect Webhook// Step by Step using Tutorial" and performed everything step by step as it is but still the whatsapp message is not being sent, I have tried this since 4-5 hours but its just not happening, the webhook is extracting the data from my ERPNext and loading it here in pabbly, but the next step which is the "Action. Do this..." no matter what I do, the whatsapp message is just no hitting, please please help solve this, or let me know if this is a subscription issue, only if I purchase Pabbly's subscription can I access this, or using free credits can I do some trials to perform see how actually is the functionality, please help.

Luv

Staff member
Hey @Shax Balyst

You need to enter the country code of the phone number with it, in order to send a message with WhatsApp Cloud API.

1721910953383.png

Please add "91" before the phone number. Refer to the image below.

1721911032716.png

Let us know if this works for you.