• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Text formatter for LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.

maarten2299

Hello,

I'm currently working on a workflow that pulls data from Google Sheets to create social media posts. Everything is functioning as expected, but I'm encountering an issue with the text format. Currently, the output looks like this:

Schermafbeelding 2024-01-28 204436.png

However, I'd like to improve the formatting to make it more visually appealing, like this:

Schermafbeelding 2024-01-28 204501.png

Could anyone advise me on how to achieve this? I'm open to suggestions or solutions using any tools or methods that might help in formatting the text output from Google Sheets.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Best regards,
Maarten