• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Text Splitter Not working correctly

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmMwNTY0MDYzZjA0M2M1MjZhNTUzNDUxM2E1MTYzNTQzNyI_3D_pc
I have multiple Text Splitter blocks in my workflow.

The trigger step is an email parser and the text parser works on different parts of the email data.
It was working fine until yesterday. But from today, some text parsers are giving out incorrect data.
I checked the incoming email content to make sure the format hasn't changed and it is fine.

Any reasons why the text splitter action block isn't working correctly?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @botbuilders_tech
The trigger step is an email parser and the text parser works on different parts of the email data.
It was working fine until yesterday. But from today, some text parsers are giving out incorrect data.
I checked the incoming email content to make sure the format hasn't changed and it is fine.

Any reasons why the text splitter action block isn't working correctly?
Please specify which number of the Text Parser you are referring to, as it appears all the steps have worked.

1718282144184.png

When i said it wasn't working, i meant to say the text splittler wasn't extracting data as expected.

Pls check the Data out for the following blocks:

Except Transaction ID and Date Range, all other text splitter blocks were giving out incorrect data.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @botbuilders_tech

Please check the input data closely, where you are trying to extract the number from the proved text. You have misplaced the letter 'a' in uppercase instead of lower one and because of that you didn't get the desired result.

For step 2 -

1718349431915.png

Further, the Text Parser action step is working fine.

1718349607122.png

And for Step 3 -

The 'Before and After' text you provided does not appear in the main text provided, and as a result, the complete text has been delivered.

1718349864180.png

Similarly, you can verify the format and the input data before attempting again.

I just noticed that something changed the way Email Parser works.

This is specific to Step 3 screenshot that you shared.

Check the screenshot of email from Meta Ads below.

Until few days back, Pabbly was parsing the email content the parts that I have highlighted in Red, as Body Text
The action block 'Extract Account Name' was based on this red parts. As you can see there is a text 'Receipt for'.

Sometime in the last couple of days, something changed and now only the parts highlighted in BLUE are being parsed under Body Text.

This is why my text parser wasn't working because the 'Data After" part isn't now part of body text.

Please check why some parts of Body Text aren't being parsed correctly.

1718365602680.png

Hey @botbuilders_tech

Please check the input data closely, where you are trying to extract the number from the proved text. You have misplaced the letter 'a' in uppercase instead of lower one and because of that you didn't get the desired result.

For step 2 -

View attachment 43396

Further, the Text Parser action step is working fine.

View attachment 43397

And for Step 3 -

The 'Before and After' text you provided does not appear in the main text provided, and as a result, the complete text has been delivered.

View attachment 43398

Similarly, you can verify the format and the input data before attempting again.

Supreme

Staff member
Until few days back, Pabbly was parsing the email content the parts that I have highlighted in Red, as Body Text
The action block 'Extract Account Name' was based on this red parts. As you can see there is a text 'Receipt for'.

Sometime in the last couple of days, something changed and now only the parts highlighted in BLUE are being parsed under Body Text.
Please cross-check the content you used previously with the content you are currently receiving from Meta, as changes in format may cause your Text Parser passed value to not provide the data as per requirement.

If the incoming email content and its values have changed, you will need to update the Text Parser values accordingly to ensure it process the correct data. This adjustment is necessary because any variation in the structure or format of the incoming email content can prevent the Text Parser from functioning as intended. By aligning the Text Parser values with the new format, you can ensure it continues to extract and process the required information accurately.

Pls check the screenshot below which is the Body Text and Body Html of Pabbly email parser.

AS you can see the 'receipt for' and the name of the person aren't available in Body Text, but is available in Body HTML.

Are you saying that this change is from the Meta side?

1718368951460.png

Please cross-check the content you used previously with the content you are currently receiving from Meta, as changes in format may cause your Text Parser passed value to not provide the data as per requirement.

If the incoming email content and its values have changed, you will need to update the Text Parser values accordingly to ensure it process the correct data. This adjustment is necessary because any variation in the structure or format of the incoming email content can prevent the Text Parser from functioning as intended. By aligning the Text Parser values with the new format, you can ensure it continues to extract and process the required information accurately.