• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

The caller does not have permission. Integration Failed

digitaldivi

Hi,
I have a workflow, where Shipping Updates are sent to a channel partner & respective employee.

I bought a number from Signal wire
Got API from 360 Dialog

Flow is as follows:
1. Fluent Form --> Google Sheet --> 360 Dialog Send Template Message

At Pabbly Connect side, Task History is showing the count But Iam receiving mails like below (screenshot attached)

It was all running fine till April 29 2022, after that Iam getting the Integration Failure notice.

From 360 support team, my connection is stable & running fine.

Pls guide me, where to check & rectify. Shipping updates are not going to channel partners.

Here is the link for Workflow:

Thank you

Attachments

• Integration Failed.png
    Integration Failed.png
    65.4 KB · Views: 53

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @digitaldivi

As we can see from your respective workflow everything seems fine and working. Though as we can see in both of your routers you are using the same template and message type. You can try re-configuring the 360 Dialog action step once.

If you having trouble with any other application then kindly contact their support team.