• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

The model `gpt-4` does not exist or you do not have access to it.

Olivier

Hello, I have this error message, I have put the private key of chatgpt in it but it doesnt connect. How can I fix this ?

Capture d’écran 2024-07-03 110207.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Olivier

You may be using the incorrect model name or your API key may not have access to 'gpt-4'. Please verify if the model name is correct ('gpt-4' or 'GPT-4-turbo'), and make sure that your subscription includes access to this model. Alternatively, you can use 'gpt-3.5-turbo,' which is a powerful and widely accessible alternative.

Olivier

I am sure I have gpt 4 because I pay it and use it every day.

If I try 3.5 turbo, I have this error message instead

What do you think ?

Capture d’écran 2024-07-03 172505.png

Supreme

Staff member
It appears that you have exhausted all your quota limits of your Chat GPT account and because of that error is coming up.

Encountering an "insufficient_quota" error with the Chat GPT API indicates that you've reached your usage limit. To address this, review your usage, consider upgrading your plan for increased resources, or wait for the quota reset. Optimize your API calls and consult documentation or support for further assistance.

Chat GPT account limit - https://platform.openai.com/account/limits

1720005709358.png

Olivier

It appears that you have exhausted all your quota limits of your Chat GPT account and because of that error is coming up.

Encountering an "insufficient_quota" error with the Chat GPT API indicates that you've reached your usage limit. To address this, review your usage, consider upgrading your plan for increased resources, or wait for the quota reset. Optimize your API calls and consult documentation or support for further assistance.

Chat GPT account limit - https://platform.openai.com/account/limits

View attachment 44301
Hello

Ok I took the chatgpt api payment.

But now I need to pay pabbly, because it checks the api only in 24 hours for the free plan.
I want to buy a monthly plan but there are only yearly plan on the sales page https://www.pabbly.com/connect/#pricing

How can I buy a monthly plan ?