• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Writing a blog with chatgpt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturday

I was watching the video entitled, "How to Generate 100% Unique Articles using ChatGPT (within a Minute)", (
). Everything was going great. I was able to connect to google sheets, able to generate a ChatGpt response, able to connect to my wordpress. But the next step wouldn't allow me to post. I don't remember what the exact error was as I tried to correct it, but, none the less, it wouldn't do the task. I tried several things but they didn't work.

I have ChatGPT 4 so I thought I would try connecting with it. I get this error: "The model `gpt-4` does not exist or you do not have access to it. Learn more:" (See attachment)

I then try ChatGPT 3.5 and I receive this error message: "You exceeded your current quota, please check your plan and billing details." (See Attachment) The only thing I've done was to try to reconnect 3 or 4 times before this error appeard.

I would like to use this process but I really need some help.

Thanks.
Mike

Attachments

• ChatGPT Error.PNG
    ChatGPT Error.PNG
    30.5 KB · Views: 9
  • ChatGPT Error 2.PNG
    ChatGPT Error 2.PNG
    35.9 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.