• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Generate Conteny using OpenAI

sachinites

I recvdd the notification that openAI-Generate content Step in my workflow is deprecated, and I have to delete the step and re-create it again in workflow. The step was to generate content using Open-AI.

Now, When I am re-creating this step again, which model of chat-gpt is to be selected.

Pasting the options here :

Capture.PNG

which option to be selected for generating content. I tried chatGPT and chatGPT ( Advanced ) , and after that i selected chatgpt--***-instruct , but it did not work in generating content. Pls help.

sachinites

This is the response i recvd when i click "Save and Send Test Request" Button.

Capture.PNG

Configuration :

Capture.PNG

It says in Message field I have to provide the Json code. how can i configure a json code here which picks up inputs from prev steps ( Row0 and Row1 )

sachinites

my workflow has stopped because of this. Pls give correct resolution. Which openAI model to use for content generation if the previous one has been deprecated. I tried all which are listed in drop down menu, but none of them meet the requirement.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sachinites

Please carefully go through the help text in the Message field, and then respond to the prompt accordingly. The JSON error is cropping up because you're directly passing content without following the specified guidelines.

1705294890385.png

Additionally, you have the option to utilize the "ChatGPT" action step from OpenAI at your convenience.

1705295251972.png