• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

The subscription activate event is on at webhook but after successful payment, this event does not trigger

It was working perfectly fine at previous month but now after successful payment subscription activate event does not trigger.
As you can see in the screenshot I have selected the subscription activate event. In my product, there is a YTB Test and I have used Palm monthly test plan and plan code is palm-monthly-test.
And My email id is "[email protected]"
Please test at your end and provide me solution on in as soon as possible because I have integrated in my project subscription activate event webook

1696688189083.png

1696689623073.png

In the webhook only subscription create event is present, no activate event is present as shown in the screenshot below
1696689879098.png

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello @Ashwin Baraskar ,
We've noticed that your plan includes a trial period. As a result, the 'subscription activate' webhook will only trigger once the trial period is expired/over. To receive details at the beginning of the Subscription Trial Period, you'll need to set up the webhook for 'Subscription Trial Activate'. Please refer to the below screenshot for more details
1696835643977.png

In our latest PSB update, we've introduced this functionality. With this enhancement, you can now receive notifications both at the start of a subscription's trial period and when the actual subscription starts separately. This is the reason why your existing webhook are not working. Requesting you to please update the webhook trigger according to the latest update.