• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Thrive Cart Trigger issue

Peter Pel

Thrive Cart trigger "subscription canceled" is not working.

I tried clicking on Save and Snd Test Request and then canceling an existing subscription. But it did not work.
The same API token connection is working for the new purchase trigger. So do I need to change something in my workflow or is there any bug?

This is the name of the workflow : CLONE - [Fagun123]

Thank You

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Thrive Cart trigger "subscription canceled" is not working.

I tried clicking on Save and Snd Test Request and then canceling an existing subscription. But it did not work.
The same API token connection is working for the new purchase trigger. So do I need to change something in my workflow or is there any bug?

This is the name of the workflow : CLONE - [Fagun123]

Thank You
Can you please confirm if you're checking in live mode or test mode? If you could provide us a short video of how you're doing at your end it would be great.

Thanks!

Peter Pel

Can you please confirm if you're checking in live mode or test mode? If you could provide us a short video of how you're doing at your end it would be great.

Thanks!
I am checking in Live mode and please find attached a short video explaination

Peter Pel

Thanks!
This is what I do in Zapier with my Delay for Cancellation of Subscription and I want to find out if it can be done in Pabbly Connect so that I can switch completely all my workflows to Pabbly

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I have made them unlisted now. Thank You Fagun
Thanks for the video. We have contacted the Thrivecart regarding the same as their subscription cancellation triggers are not working as expected as tested it from our end as well

We will keep you posted with the updates as soon as we hear from them. Further, you can also contact them once so that they can quickly resolve it.

Peter Pel

Thanks for the video. We have contacted the Thrivecart regarding the same as their subscription cancellation triggers are not working as expected as tested it from our end as well

We will keep you posted with the updates as soon as we hear from them. Further, you can also contact them once so that they can quickly resolve it.
Thank you and will be looking forward for the updates

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
@Peter Pel

Further, there is a workaround, which you can try and will work out perfectly. We tested it from our end for subscription cancellation triggers and they are working fine.

You can make use of "Webhook by Pabbly" and add the webhook URL in your Thrivecart account as shown below -

1. Copy the webhook URL as shown here -

1631599374234.png

2. Login to your Thrivecart account and move the webhooks page from "Settings" -

1631599443057.png

1631599467404.png

1631599482949.png

3. Now cancel a subscription from your Thrivecart account so that you can capture webhook respone as shown below -

1631598975551.png

Please try this and let us know if you stuck at any step.

Peter Pel

@Peter Pel

Further, there is a workaround, which you can try and will work out perfectly. We tested it from our end for subscription cancellation triggers and they are working fine.

You can make use of "Webhook by Pabbly" and add the webhook URL in your Thrivecart account as shown below -

1. Copy the webhook URL as shown here -

View attachment 3633

2. Login to your Thrivecart account and move the webhooks page from "Settings" -

View attachment 3634

View attachment 3635

View attachment 3636

3. Now cancel a subscription from your Thrivecart account so that you can capture webhook respone as shown below -

View attachment 3632

Please try this and let us know if you stuck at any step.
@Pabbly

I was able to add the webhook but when I purchase a product it captures it but when I set up a subscription cancellation and cancels a subscription the webhook does not capture it.

Because its not capturing the subscription cancellatoin, the event when I'm using the Filter shows Event Order instead of Event Cancellation.

I'm still stuck and would appreaciate if you help me finalize it with your workaround.

Thank you.

Attachments

• webhook 1.PNG
    webhook 1.PNG
    46.3 KB · Views: 92
  • Webhook 3.PNG
    Webhook 3.PNG
    19.5 KB · Views: 87
  • webook 2.PNG
    webook 2.PNG
    25.9 KB · Views: 87
P

PabblyMember3

@Pabbly

I was able to add the webhook but when I purchase a product it captures it but when I set up a subscription cancellation and cancels a subscription the webhook does not capture it.

Because its not capturing the subscription cancellatoin, the event when I'm using the Filter shows Event Order instead of Event Cancellation.

I'm still stuck and would appreaciate if you help me finalize it with your workaround.

Thank you.
As we explained above, https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/thrive-cart-trigger-issue.1859/#post-9006 try to use Webhooks by Pabbly instead of subscription cancelled trigger, we are in touch with the ThriveCart regarding this, meanwhile, you can use the webhook section of ThriveCart to receive all events at one place, make sure to add a filter step to filter subscription cancelled data in your workflow just below the Webhooks by Pabbly step as mentioned above.

Peter Pel

As we explained above, https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/thrive-cart-trigger-issue.1859/#post-9006 try to use Webhooks by Pabbly instead of subscription cancelled trigger, we are in touch with the ThriveCart regarding this, meanwhile, you can use the webhook section of ThriveCart to receive all events at one place, make sure to add a filter step to filter subscription cancelled data in your workflow just below the Webhooks by Pabbly step as mentioned above.
Thank you @Naveen for your swift response. Can you please show me how the webhook can capture the event order.subscription canceled because when i capture the webhook, it gives me order.success so I am not seeing the order.subscription cancelled in the filter to use as it was use in your instructions. Thank you.

@Pabbly

Attachments

• 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    54.5 KB · Views: 88
P

PabblyMember3

Thank you @Naveen for your swift response. Can you please show me how the webhook can capture the event order.subscription canceled because when i capture the webhook, it gives me order.success so I am not seeing the order.subscription cancelled in the filter to use as it was use in your instructions. Thank you.

@Pabbly
You just need to click on Re-Capture Webhook Response button and then visit your ThriveCart account and cancel the existing subscription.

It will send the data to Pabbly Connect.