• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Thrivecart-Shopify subscriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

adik1008@

Hello guys

Is it possible to push thrivecart weekly/monthly subscription to Shopify?

or it just work for single orders?
I've tried with daily and it failed, but maybe because the timeframe is too short?

thanks!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @adik1008@,

Currently, we don't have a trigger event for Thrivecart trigger application that could capture weekly/monthly subscriptions specifically. I was unable to find anything related to this in Thrivecart's API documentation. either.https://developers.thrivecart.com/documentation/event_subscription/order_created/

You can try using the 'All Events' trigger event and see if that helps you capture the weekly/monthly subscription details. Then, add a Filter as the second step of your workflow with specified conditions to ensure that the Shopify action event is executed only if those conditions are met. This is the only workaround we have for now.
1708795426621.png

adik1008@

thank you.

Then, add a "Filter as the second step of your workflow with specified conditions to ensure that the Shopify action event is executed only if those conditions are met"?

Like I need 3 step connection or 2 step?
and how to add this filter?

thanks

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Yes, you would have to create a three-step workflow: Thrivecart, Filter, and Shopify. Please watch the video shared above to understand how you are supposed to add the Filter.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Could you please share the Workflow URL in which you have setup ThriveCart: All Events as your trigger step?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Based on the response you received from the trigger step, I wasn't able to find any condition that specifies a weekly/monthly subscription. I'm afraid the use case you are describing doesn't appear to be possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.