• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Thrivecart Test/Live Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
I set up the workflow "FB Rolf Ad ThriveCart To MailerCloud" to send Thrivecart purchasers to Mailercloud email list.

I chose "Test Mode" for Thrivecart, then saved the product in Thrivecart in Test Mode, clicked "Save & Send Test Request"...and it all worked, the email went to the MailerCloud list.

Then a customer purchased the product, and her email did not go on the MailerCloud list.

I'm guessing this is because the workflow was still set to "Test Mode" and needs to be changed to "Live Mode".

I changed Test Mode to Live Mode in the workflow, then clicked "Re-Capture Webhook Response", then made a Live purchase via Thrivecart.

Inside the workflow, it's stuck on "Waiting For Response". I click the button and it refreshes and still says "Waiting For Response".

Here are my questions:

#1 - Did I do something wrong?

#2 - What should I do now?

#3 - Is there a way for me to create this workflow without having to make a live purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.