• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

TidyCal to ActiveCampaign with a note or tag in ActiveCampaign

ssm

(1) TidyCal collects "name", not first and last name - my TidyCal trigger can create/update a contact in ActiveCampaign and just put the full name in AC's "first name" field, but is there a way to split these up in the process?

(2) Once that process runs to create/update a contact in ActiveCampaign, I want to add a tag or note to the newly created or updated contact in ActiveCampaign, but an "objectID" is a required field in this ActiveCampaign action. I assume this would come from the ActiveCampaign step just completed, but which of the dozens of fields would I use for this? (Trial and error has resulted in just error...)

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @ssm

1. I have added Text Formatter to split the Contact name into 2 parts. It will divide the "Contact Name = Time Test" into "First Name = Time" and "Last Name = Test". Kindly check in your workflow I have added it here. It will solve your problem of spliting up.

1662030729568.png

2. In the Object Id field you have to add a note to contact so I removed the existing mapping and mapped contact id into it. Kindly check and confirm the same.

1662030954019.png

Kindly once review the changes and let us know if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks
Kunal

Reactions: ssm