• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Tiktok Delete Lead

vaplus.co

I was able to create a test lead but I can not delete it because the lead will not populate in the delete step. See screenshot attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221215_040217.png
    Screenshot_20221215_040217.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 27

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @vaplus.co

I was able to create a test lead but I can not delete it because the lead will not populate in the delete step. See screenshot attached.
Seems like you have already deleted the test lead at your end.

Further, we have a test the same at our end and the action step is deleting the test lead.

1671106786924.png

Moreover, try capturing the lead from your TikTok platform and try automation.