• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

TikTok Lead Form Data is Inconsistent.

Joel K

When I use the workflow trigger TikTok Lead Generation, the data coming from the lead form is inconsistent in Pabbly Connect. I have had to move to Zapier for this to work properly.
Task History ID's where the inconsistent data can be seen:
IjExNjAxMTkzMyI_
IjExNjA3MjU0NiI_3D

Link to the workflow: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjI5NzgzMCI_3D

Ive also attached screenshots where you can see the order that the data comes in changes each time. The screenshots are from the Task ID's above.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 3.20.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 3.20.05 PM.png
    99 KB · Views: 72
  • Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 3.19.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 3.19.46 PM.png
    100.6 KB · Views: 85

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
When I use the workflow trigger TikTok Lead Generation, the data coming from the lead form is inconsistent in Pabbly Connect. I have had to move to Zapier for this to work properly.
Task History ID's where the inconsistent data can be seen:
IjExNjAxMTkzMyI_
IjExNjA3MjU0NiI_3D

Link to the workflow: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjI5NzgzMCI_3D

Ive also attached screenshots where you can see the order that the data comes in changes each time. The screenshots are from the Task ID's above.
We have fixed the issue. We have deprecated the older action event as shown below -

1648624630068.png

Further please update your workflow with new action event "New Lead" of TikTok as shown below. The issue which you reported won't appear anymore with this new action event -

1648624752212.png

Joel K

Thank you for the quick fix.

Another issue that seems to occur is getting the test data in. When I run the create test lead action, the trigger just sits waiting for a response forever.