• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Tons Of Tasks Executed For No Reason And My Account Is Now Out of Tasks!!!

nicheweb

About a month ago we had a ton of tasks run that were triggered by column O of a Google sheet being updated. They all just ran again right now for some reason and it shows the row and column in the task history of pabbly, but when I go to the google sheet, it has not been changed. How could this have happened and what can I do to prevent this from happening again in the future? I also can't figure out how to upgrade my account b/c its not in the normal account section and it seems like it wants to buy me a whole new account. Can customer service give me some task credits? Please help!

Subin

Staff member
Hey @nicheweb !

Kindly share the workflow url that executed all of your tasks?

So we can further check on the concern and do the needful for you.

Hope, to hear from you soon.

nicheweb

Here it is - https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZlMDYzNDA0M2M1MjY5NTUzNzUxMzAi_pc

Also, Column O is the trigger column and the date and time is recorded in the column by the script. The script can only write the current date and time and there have been no other changes in the 0 column, or anywhere on the spreadsheet for that matter so I'm not sure why this happened. See picture below.

1703169127472.png

Subin

Staff member
Hey @nicheweb !

We have added the task back to your account,

Further checking on your concern, it seems the data from your Google Sheet have been updated on the trigger column which has led to vast task consumption for the workflow.

Please Note- any updates done in the trigger column of the Google Sheet will trigger the workflow.

We would suggest you to create a new workflow and make sure that the trigger column is handled manually(not by any script or formulas) so as to avoid any further uncertain task consumptions.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @nicheweb !

Sure, it should work for you with the suggestion we gave you in the previous reply.

Further, we are sorry, but we donot have a Flood protection feature in Pabbly Connect.

But, sure we have forwarded the feedback to the team.