• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Transferring Custom product options to Sheets from Woocommerce

Status
Not open for further replies.

akshayBH23

Hi there,

I'm using Extra Product Options plugin in my woocommerce store (https://slickstiles.com/) as I'm selling mobile cases and with each produt there is a dropdown field having mobile models that needs to be selected. Now if a customer buys two designs then the extra product options selected will also be two one for each product. Now the issue that I'm having is that when mapping the fields while creating workflow in pabbly, only one extra product option is displayed and there is no predefined mapping that lets both the selected product options to display.

I'm also attaching the screenshot in which you can see that the customer placed order for two products[Cases] and they both can be fetched with one data mapping. But for Model (which is extra product option), there are two different data mappings for options selected for both the products.

I wanted to know is there any way i can resolve this, or the system loops through the data until it finds all the valid Line Items.

Your help would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Akshay Bhardwaj

1646508623480.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @akshayBH23

For your concern, kindly receive the response in advance response by turning off the "Simple Response" and re-capture the webhook response again. Then you can add the Line Itemizer action step to get all the products at once in a comma-separated format.

Please find the attachment and try this at your end.

2022-02-23_17h13_57.png

akshayBH23

Hey @akshayBH23

For your concern, kindly receive the response in advance response by turning off the "Simple Response" and re-capture the webhook response again. Then you can add the Line Itemizer action step to get all the products at once in a comma-separated format.

Please find the attachment and try this at your end.

View attachment 8395
Awesome I was able to sort out the issue using this. Thanks for the help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.