• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Transforming data from Elementor to ClickUp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liron

Hi, wondering if anyone knows how to integrate a specific workflow - from Elementor form - ‘a mailing list acceptance check box’ - to ClickUp dropdown field - as “accept” or “reject” options? (depend if it the checkbox was tick or not).

Many thanks!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Liron,

I assume your use case is related to this workflow.

Please specify the checkbox response and dropdown field in ClickUp you are referring to by sharing a screenshot of the same.

Liron

Hi @Liron,

I assume your use case is related to this workflow.

Please specify the checkbox response and dropdown field in ClickUp you are referring to by sharing a screenshot of the same.
Is it very simple and common usecase. here are the screenshots of the checkbox in Elementor form and Clickup dropdown. if "check" it should be green option, if "not checked" it should be red option. thanks

Attachments

• צילום מסך 2024-07-08 ב-11.58.42.png
    צילום מסך 2024-07-08 ב-11.58.42.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 22
  • צילום מסך 2024-07-08 ב-11.59.37.png
    צילום מסך 2024-07-08 ב-11.59.37.png
    44.9 KB · Views: 23
P

Pabblymember11

Can you please record a short video on the same, so that we can look into it?

Liron

It is very simple question. Let me make even more simple, in a similar usecase: lets say you have a form with 2 fields - "name" and "gender". the name is a text field (moving to CRM software easy - as it is). the "gender" field is, however, a dropdown field - giving 2 options: male or female. Now, lets say in the CRM software (I use Clickup) there is also a dropdown field with the to options. how do I set paddly connect so the dropdown in the CRM will set to "male" when the information from the form is "male" and to "female" when the information from the form is "female"?
Hope this is clear.

P

Pabblymember11

Please check out the following recorded video where we have explained to you how you can map the option of the dropdown with the help of LookUp Table. Since the ClickUp doesn't take direct values(text) instead it takes Ids of the option of the dropdown which can be handled with the help of the LookupTable action step.

Status
Not open for further replies.