• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Trello card created when issue closed

muluffel

Hi there,
I am new to Pebbly Connect and set up a connection using this tutorial

After some starting issues it now works. A Trello Card gets created when I open an issue in my Repo.
I now just noticed that a card with the same contents gets created when the issue is closed on GitHub. Can I somehow add it so that it only creates a card when an issue is created and maybe just adds a label "Issue closed" to the regarding Trello Card?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @muluffel,

Can I somehow add it so that it only creates a card when an issue is created and maybe just adds a label "Issue closed" to the regarding Trello Card?

Yes, you can do so by adding a Router to your workflow. After setting up Github: Issues as your trigger, simply add a Router to your workflow for both cases - when the issue is open and when it's closed.

I have attached screenshots that describe how you can set up the Router. Please feel free to ask if you face any issues during the setup process.

1. Issue Open

1681880539128.png

2. Issue Closed
1681881314132.png

Expanded View:
  • Issue Closed - Filter
1681881383601.png

• Update a Card - Make sure you map the Card ID and Label ID from above
1681881525046.png