• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Tribe integration (bug)

manoelsan

Hi there, Pabbly team,

I am trying to integrate Encharge with Tribe using Pabbly Connect. This is my workflow:

Trigger: When tag is added to person in Encharge
Action 1: Search person by ID in Encharge
Action 2: Invite user to Tribe

My workflow ID is: Ijc4NzA2MTI0Ig_3D_3D

The Trigger and Action 1 are working fine. However, Action 2 is not working, and I don't know why. Upon testing, I get the following message for Acton 2 (Tribe): "The application processed the request but returned a blank response. Refer to the HTTP status code above for details." The HTTP Status Code returned is: 500.

Could you please help? I am doing everything right here, it is a pretty simple integration, but for whatever reason Tribe is returning a blank response (therefore not inviting users).

Many thanks,
Manuel

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @manoelsan

We looked into your workflow and its recent history log it seems like you might not have connected your Tribe account correctly. Because of that, their API is responding to an error.

Kindly use the help text while connecting your account. Also, avoid adding https from the prefix of the host while entering your credentials.

Regards

2022-01-04_11h43_56.png