• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

trigger at the top of every hour

aristosv

How can I make it so a trigger runs at the top of every hour? For example the trigger should run at 00:00, 01:00, 02:00, 03:00 and so on...

Now it runs whenever the trigger is set up. So it I set it up at 17:32, it will run at 18:32, 19:32, 20:32, 21:32 and so on...

I need it to trigger at the top of the hour.

Greenshot 2023-01-20 05.43.06.png

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @aristosv

You need to set the Schedule trigger event with your watch time at xx:00 time to match its hour time with your current watch hour.

aristosv

Do you mean I have to wait until the top of the hour, and click "Save" at the exact time I want the trigger to start?

aristosv

isn't this a bit excessive? If I have 100 automations to set up, I have to wait for the correct time of the day 100 times? Wouldn't it be better for this to be an option on the trigger?