• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Trigger for pabbly connect with specific button in funnel (clickfunnel classic)

Hi, how can I enable TRIGGER for pabbly connect, when a specific button is pressed in clickfunnel (clickfunnel classic)?

Trigger clickfunnel for pabbly.PNG

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @The_One_Piece_Is_Real,

If ClickFunnels has a trigger event that can be activated upon the press of a button, you can use Webhook by Pabbly to connect with your ClickFunnels account and fetch the details.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The first part of the video shared below shows how to connect with your ClickFunnels account. In the video, the Event Type is 'Contact Created.' If ClickFunnels has an event type triggered by clicking a button, you can choose that. You would need to get in touch with the ClickFunnels support team to find out if they have that event type or not.

Excuse me @ArshilAhmad, is there a way for you to develop this integration better and allow you to select the funnel and the specific step within the funnel?

In Zapier it can be done, I attached a screenshot. I'm waiting for the answer,

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2024-02-20 174113.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-02-20 174113.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 14

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
If you want 'New Contact Activity' action event to be added to Clickfunnels you can submit your request on our dedicated platform:

Our integrations team will look into your request and, if possible, add the desired endpoint to Pabbly Connect.